Hello, I'm Madine Lover!

18 Sept 2010

This is my very first post. 

Hello, guys! My name is Yuni a.k.a madine_lover. I'm Indonesian. A girl. And absolutely the biggest fan of Libera. :D

This blog dedicated to my most favorite choir in the whole wide world, LIBERA. I am truly madly passionately deeply in love with them like crazy. Yeah, I know, I am completely mad since I found them, especially JOSH. I discovered them from Youtube accidentally in late 2007 or early 2008 (honestly I already forgot it, hoho). It was love at the first sight. Anyhoo, I will be writing for this blog as long as I live :)

Anyway, I am so sorry for my poor English. I'm not fluent in English, but I'll try my best to serve you all. Thanks for your understanding, guys.

Well, please feel free to follow me. I would love to get your comment here about critic, suggestion, and anything for improving my blog. I'm open for your thoughts. 

Love,
madine_lover

No comments :

Post a Comment