Venus in Eros

15 May 2011

Thank you Furby from Libera Dreams for sharing this information to us.
Libera boys are starring a movie, called Venus in Eros, directed by Takako IMAI, a British production (RME Films). The cast includes Freddie Ingles, Stefan Leadbeater, Kavana Crossley, James Mordaunt, Daniel Fontannaz, Barney Lindsell, Ralph Skan and Cassius O'Connell-White. They playing the role of angels (Excellent! Because, to me, they are indeed ANGELS!). You can check the cast, crew, etc at IMBD.

The soundtrack includes 'Ave Virgo', 'Air', 'Touch the Sky', 'Panis Angelicus', and 'How Shall I Sing That Majesty'. Wow, GREAT choices. Totally ANGELIC. 

If you want to get more information about the movie, go to the official website (for the movie, I mean), click here. They have some pictures of the boys in their gallery. We can see the boys in there. They wearing their white robes. For me, it feels they play their roles as themselves. OH MY JOSH! They really are playing the roles in a movie! Hmmm, wow, I can't believe it.

The movie premiere is to take place in Cannes for Cannes Festival Film 2011. The 64th annual Cannes Film Festival is being held from May 11 to May 22, 2011. Here is the schedule for Venus in Eros premiere.
13th May 22:30 PALAIS I
15th May 10:00 PALAIS C
17th May 12:00 PALAIS C
19th May 22:30 PALAIS I
The movie is presented in three parts, in the Short Film Category.
Chapter 1 (28 min)
Chapter 2 (29 min)
Chapter 3 (25 min)

Ah, GREAT, GREAT, GREEEEAAAT!!! I absolutely excited with this news. Hmmm, is it possible to watch that movie? Ahhhh, I really want to watch it. I want to see the boys as angels, pleeeeaaase.

In my opinion, actually it's a good opportunity for Libera to open another way to spread their music widely. You know they used Libera's song for soundtrack, even the boys for the cast. That is a good thing, isn't it? However, I'm afraid it's hard to get to see this movie, unless if you go to Cannes. But, I still hope we'll get the chance to see it.

Anyway, according to this website the same director plans another project for 2012 called "The Boys in a Dream" described as "a beautiful and emotional boys choir's story". Sniff, sniff. Smell something here.

No comments :

Post a Comment