Angel Voices 2012

10 Feb 2012

Do you still remember about the new album by Libera that will be released in March 2012? You can read the details here in Japanese. EMI Japan has posted the song list for the Japan Commemorative Edition album in there which is entitled as Angel Voices 2012. It's the same title as Libera's Spring Tour 2012. So, possibly they will sing some or the whole songs in the list at the April concert. Awesome!

There are two samples of this album, Song of Life and Orinoco Flow (me love it!). You can hear them at the link above. Those are the old versions. Till now I can't say if the whole songs in the album are the old ones. However, there will be no new re-make songs, I guess. Hmmm...but worth to buy it for adding your collection. I look forward to seeing the cover. Japan always makes something awesome for Libera. Anyway, I would like to say many thanks for Patrick who shared the links and translation.

1.   Jubilate
2.   Libera
3.   Song of Life
4.   Sanctissima
5.   Sanctus
6.   I Vow To Thee My Country
7.   Eternal Light
8.   Salva Me
9.   Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep
10. Exultate
11. Orinoco Flow
12. Gloria
13. The Fountain
14. Stay With Me
15. Ave Verum
16. Far Away
17. How Shall I Sing That Majesty

Pre-order the CD here:
Amazon Japan --> Don't forget to use Libera's link!

No comments :

Post a Comment