Ralph's Birthday

13 Aug 2011

I hope I'm not too late to say a birthday greeting and wishing for our remarkable Ralph Skan. Happy 13th Birthday. You are 13 years old now. Wish you a great time and all good things will return to you on your BIG day, boy. Glad to know you and Libera crew already safely home after a GREATEST tour you've done. Let me congratulate you that you successfully amazed many people in there. Please, please, do not stop to singing. We NEED you and your ah-mazing talent. 

Oh yeah, I want to greet the July boys too. I am so sorry for a very late greeting. So, here are our birthday boys on last month. Happy Belated Birthday, Lads.
Alex Leggett

 Freddie Ingles



I'd love to get a comment from you, guys. Any suggestion? Thought? Idea? Or maybe critic? Please feel free to tell me at this comment box or email me at madine_lover@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment