A Few Notes on Libera and Other Stuff

10 Oct 2013

Hi! How are you my friends? Omg, there is a lot going on in Libera's world lately. And I love it! Are you excited for the new Christmas DVD? I am! Have you ordered your copy? Here's the link, do it now! For the Filipino, the CD/DVD's will be available on October 27 at Astroplus Stores. They also will sell it during the concerts. Speaking of the concerts, the Philippines tour is only 3 weeks away. I'm excited for you guys who get the chance to see it. Enjoy every second of it! By the way, another Christmas concert will be held on November 28 in London. Don't forget they start selling the concert ticket TODAY at 2pm London time. It usually sells out fast, so get your fingers ready!

Well, have you noticed anything different? Well, aside from (again) another new look on the blog. Yes, you are correct! I have changed my blog title to "The White Robes". Why? For the past few years running this blog, I've been asking myself why I chose "London in Love" of all Libera-related stuff I could choose to be my blog title. Honestly I always thought it was such a silly name for a Libera fan blog. Lol. But, I never had enough courage to change it until now. And I think this is the right time to make the move.

Not only the title, I will change the URL/address as well. It will be the same as the title. Along with this post, I want to give you notice before I move the blog to the new address. So, you will not be confused of the sudden change and wonder where the heck madinelover blog is. One day if you stumble on thewhiterobes(dot)blogspot(dot)com, that is me!

I know, I know, this is such a huuuge change. But, it is necessary. I want my blog screams Libera in general. I'm really sad to lose the madinelover from the blog. It has become a part of me. So, it is hard to let it go. Well, but I'll always be a Madinelover at heart. Also on twitter, tumblr, and email. Hehe. Okay, I think that's all. I possibly will move after Josh's birthday or Philippines tour. So, watch out!

6 comments :

  1. Whatever it is, I do really appreciate your decision, dear :). Sometimes moving on is one of the hardest thing but in the other side it is process of growing :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support! Means a lot to me. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Yunni,

    I just stumbled on the internet and found this amazing video:

    http://youtu.be/icOEJeK4Ba8

    Josh is on PBS in NY for the televising of the new Christmas concert :D
    Hope you like it :)

    P.s. Maybe after the Philippines tour, I'll start searching thewhiterobes.blogspot.com ;)
    Enjoy every moment of your life x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trang!

      Oh I've already seen the video. But, haven't got a chance to share on the blog. Josh is all grown up now! Isn't he charming? ;) He's absolutely a wondeful role-model for the younger boys. And I'm SO proud of him! :)

      Btw, have you heard about Libera's Video Vote-off? Such a fun idea! Don't forget to cast your vote! :D https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLibera?v=app_153839431317646&rest=1

      Well, thank you! You too. Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, I knew about the the video vote-off. I chose Away in a manger on 1st week. And this week vote is such a touch one coz I love both of the songs!!! However I finally chose Have yourself a merry little christmas because I love Micheal's solo and was amazed by his lovely smile at the end of the song :D But I thought people would choose In Dulci Jubilo more.. (:

      Too bad I am stuck with my MA thesis therefore I can't fly to Philippines for their concert ):

      Delete
    3. I also love Away in A Manger. Ben's voice is sooo sweet! But my vote is for Joy to the World because I got goosebumps when they sang their crazy high notes. :) Yes, yes, this 2nd round is really tough! But, well, I am one of those people who voted for In Dulci Jubilo. It is always one of my favourites in their Christmas album. Bouncy and jolly! So I chose it over HYAMLC. But, yeah, Michael's solo is superb! He's such an amazing soloist! Already fell in love with him since I heard him in The Moon song. :D

      Yeah, I also wish I could fly to the Pines right now. :( But, in the mean time, there is the live concert DVD so we can just pretend that we're watching them live. Hehe. And there's always next time. You know how much they loooove Asia. ;) They'll be back again sooner rather than later. And you'll finally get the chance to meet them someday! :D

      Oh, and goodluck with your thesis! :)

      Delete