Eternal Light "Songs Of Praise" Video

22 Nov 2010

Yey, finally Libera shared their video of 'Eternal Light' that they performed on BBC. Ah, I am completely excited with this video! OHMYJSH, they are all cute. I love it. Love it so much. Now I'm in love with Cassius, he is too cute. Melting. LOL.

There are some new boys, some familiar but some not (to me). But, it's okay. We will find out sooner or later. Actually, I was hoping for Matthew Madine, but I didn't found him in this video. Oh well.

I love the song. I can feel magic and miracle of the spirit on this song. Such a DIVINE thing.
I can't believe my eyes. There is TOM CULLY in the video. Oh God! Glad to know he is still around Libera. I know that he is still helping out Libera, but I never thought that he would appear on Libera's video. I'm so thankful that Libera shared this beautiful video. Thank you very much, guys. You're the best!

I feel joy when I saw Stefan's smile. He is shining. 
He is truly 'TOM CULLY'. Wow, I am happy to see him again in Libera. 
One word: Sweet! 
Hmmm, Josh was standing behind Freddie. I love Josh's hair. That's cool. 
But, it's too difficult to find him in this video. 
Tom Cully (again!) in his stripped shirt. 
I bet he is one of Akpobome's brothers. Maybe he is the youngest one. Chubby!
CASSIUS!!!!! You're so CUTE and ADORABLE. Love you.
The newbie is between Freddie and Matthew-Jansen. 
Is he Mine Akpobome, right? 
The new boy and Daniel. 
And this is LIBERA (full team), but the eldest boys are not to be centered anymore. Kind of sad. 

Thoughts of love surround you
Everywhere around you
May your heart discover
All the magic and the wonder.

Inside every moment
Deeper than the ocean
I just want to show you
All the beauty and the glory.

In this clear eternal light
This miracle of light
You will never lose your way
Because the eternal light will find you
and guide you.

There are times of long and sleepless nights
But I will bring you peace and hope
shining like a rainbow.

In this clear eternal light
This miracle of light
You will never lose your way.
This eternal light will find you
To shine its guiding light on you.

In this clear eternal light
This miracle of light
You will never lose your way
This eternal light will find you
And guide you evermore.

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh…

No comments :

Post a Comment