Sample of "Song of Life"

9 Mar 2011

Well, first of all, I would like to say thanks to Teyko from Libera Dreams Fanforum. So, EMI Music Japan has put a sample of the track at the website. Hmmm, though it's really short,  but I could heard Ralph's voice. I think his voice has been changed, it's more mature and absolutely beautiful. Oh, I really really can't wait for listening to the rest of song. Hmm...such a pretty song, I think this song will become one of my favourites.

Click the link below to hear the song.

Or visit this channel:


The lyrics

There’s a whisper in the dark
As a new life comes to be.
Then a song begins to form
As it finds the harmony
With a chorus of sound
Of the world all around
Now it blends in the tune
Joining the endless song of life

We shall never be alone
As we link our hearts in one
Joining voices from above,
All in the miracle of life,
Through the ages we will grow
Only time will ever know,
As our voices magnify,
All in the miracle of life.

Love plays along in our lives yet to come
As we join the song of life.

Now the music starts to build
As the words begin to rhyme
Then another lends a tune
As their voices now combine
With the chorus of sound
Of the world all around
Now they blend their tune
Sharing the endless song of life

We shall never be alone
As we link our hearts in one
Joining voices from above,
All the miracle of life,
Through the ages we will grow
Only time will ever know,
As our voices magnify,
All in the miracle of life.

Love plays along in our lives yet to come
As we join in the song of life.



Buy this album/song at:
Amazon UK for
Amazon USA for
Amazon Japan for ¥2000
Tower Japan for ¥2000
HMV Japan for ¥2000
iTunes for ¥150

Watch the official video here: 
Song of Life-Official Video

9 comments :

  1. Where did you find this amazing song? It sounds so pure! Very beautiful... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a way, this song brings tears to my eyes as it sparks a light in my heart when I listen to it. Amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymous: Hi, yeah.absolutely agree with you. This song is amazing and beautiful. This is a new song from Libera for soundtrack Japanese TV drama called Madonna Verde. You can read the detail in my previous posts. The title of the song is Song of Life. It's available at the Japan online store, such as tower.jp, emimusic.jp,etc. It will be releasing on 13th April 2011 officially. I really can't wait for this song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello madine_lover! It is such a pleasure to hear from you. =D Yes,indeed. The "Song Of Life" is truly amazing! I love it. Yes, I have read about it here on your blog. By the way, I love your blog! Fantastic. =) I have searched both of these sites:tower.jp,and emimusic.jp but, the ONLY language that I can understand is english. I could not understand one single thing! =D I am also very glad that this song is going to be released in April, and I also cannot wait for it! =) But do you know if it will be released along with a purchasable album? =)Thanks madine_lover!

    Sydney Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Sidney!

    Yeah, it will be releasing in CD format, called Miracle of Life. It was planning to release on 13th April, but I guess due to tsunami and earthquake it has been delayed until after April. You can read here: http://emimusic.jp/libera/news/. If you don't understand Japanese, use google translate. :)

    Yah, I can't wait it too. So excited! XD

    Thank you very much. I am very happy if you like it. Please, visit my blog anytime you like.
    Thanks again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again madine_lover! You are such a very nice person. =) I highly praise those who are kind toward others. What an interesting album title: Miracle of Life. Beautiful! It fits perfectly. All my prayers go to Japan due to what had happend to their beloved country. I just know in the future that Japan will bloom, become back to normal, only better and stronger! They are wonderful people. =) Thanks for the tip! How could I not of thought about using the Google Translator? silly me. Thank you, madine_lover! I owe you so much! =D I promise to visit your blog as often as I can!... Have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello again, Sydney!!

    It's my pleasure, Sydney. Thanks anyway!

    Yeah, let's pray for Japan. I hope they will get better soon. I believe they are stronger people. They could handle it well.


    Hahaha, no problem! Hope it would help you to find out more about that album. :)

    Ph, btw, this song sung by Libera last night in their Epsom concert. Oh, and people who attended the concert said that it was AMAZING! Ah, can't wait can't wait!!!

    Have a great day too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. madine_lover you are too kind!!! =D

    Hopes and prayers come from everywhere from those who are kind indeed. =) Yes, I too believe the same.

    LOL yes! it has certainly helped me, thank you! Yes, I have heard. More rather, read your post about last night's performance!

    In a way, it makes me feel a teensy bit sad hearing about it, knowing that I have NEVER attended any of Libera's concerts before. Especially when they came to visit here in the U.S.A. last year! (They went to Georgia when I live in Florida, so close!) *tears* ='(

    Actually, I never really been to a real concert of any sort, except my own!I guess I'll have to wait until next time, if I am lucky enough! lol I know that Libera's concerts are SPECTACULAR! I just know it... Hopefully one day maybe I will see you there at one of their concerts!

    Have an awesome day my friend! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, please, please, don't mention it! I really glad to doing that. I't my pleasure. REALLY!!! :))))


    Oh, so, it's same here. Actually I've never attended any concerts of them too. No chance. Oh, so sad. But, I really am dying to meet them. Huft! But, I believe one day you and I will get a chance to attend one.
    Oh, I really want see another fans Libera outside there, including you. Oh, wish it will comes true someday. Yeah, I hope so.

    It's nice to see you here.
    Hope you have a great time whenever you are.
    :D

    ReplyDelete