Spring Tour - Canada

6 Mar 2011

"We are pleased to announce our Spring Tour.  We will be be visiting Ontario, Canada between April 13th and 24th.  We will be performing in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Chatham-Kent and Guelph.   Arrangements are still being finalised and we expect to announce further details shortly." (Official Libera) 

Finally, Libera announced the tour. And this is proving that they REALLY will be coming to CANADA. Oh, how lucky you are, guys. Ehmm, I wonder who the boys will come to Canada. Will Josh take part in this tour? I really hope so. What about the newbies? There is a BIG question in my head now. Wonder, wonder....I wish I could come. But, it's too far from my place. Hope they will hold another tour/concert here, in Indonesia. Oh, please, Libera come to Indonesia!!!!!!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment