St. Paul Concert

31 Jul 2011

Well, I heard that the concert was perfect, even more great than the first. Excellent job, boys! Oh yeah, Sammy and Liam are there. They missed the first concert because they've got a school trip to Poland. But, now they will be there until the end of tour. So glad that you both are back.

Thanks for Lexy who took this video. Ah, I'm happy to see those boys waving to the audience. You know, from the crowd noise and applause I know Libera boys have impressed the audience that night. Proud of you, Libera! Keep on going, guys. There are four more concerts. :)

To read some reviews of the concert, you can go to Libera Dream, French Forum, Mini Angels, or another fan forum, click here.



I'd love to get a comment from you, guys. Any suggestion? Thought? Idea? Or maybe critic? Please feel free to tell me at this comment box or email me at madine_lover@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment