How Shall I Sing That Majesty - Songs of Praise

2 Apr 2012

As I informed you before in my earlier post, today (April 1, 2012) Libera's video "How Shall I Sing That Majesty" was featuring on "Songs of Praise" BBC one for Palm Sunday edition. Ah, too bad is not a full version video. But, it's okay. We still can enjoy it. Stefan got the solo part, and it seems he and Eoghan sang along "Thou art a sea...." part. All the boys were really great in the video like always. That is such a beautiful video. I always love this song. The ending always gives me goosebumps. All I can say is GREAT JOB!

The video has filmed at All Saints church the same as in Still, Still, Still video. The boys were just the same too. We all know they have filmed both videos at the same time. So, that's it. Ah, to be honest, still hoping to see the full version of each video. But, oh well. :)

A massive thank you to for recording and uploading it on Youtube faster than anyone else. But, I'm still waiting for the official one from Libera. For now enjoy this video, guys! :)



A few snapshots from the video:









 
 




And this is the official video uploaded by Libera.

No comments :

Post a Comment